MENU

the SOLO PORTRAITS contact form

Tessa brandsema ironheart headshot

SOMETHING IMPORTANT…

One thing I want you to know right off of the bat, is that I am an all-inclusive photographer. So no need to ask if I am willing to photograph you because the answer is always YES! Unless of course we do not click, because connecting with the person who is capturing your special memories is so important. SO to find out if I am a good fit for you, answer these questions as detailed as possible so I can get to know you, you can get to know me, and we can get this show on the road!


THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to fill this out! Next steps look like this…

I try to really be on my game getting back to your inquiry ASAP! So unless I am sleeping, currently working a wedding, or in some other sort of obligation, you can expect to hear from me super soon. Like… within a couple hours super soon!

If you are in the mind space of thinking you are going to be ready to book me, I also want you to know what those next steps look like! I will email you over a contract once we work out the details of who what when and where. I will have you read it over, and if all sounds good, you can electronically sign it! EASY PEASY! I also ask for a non-refundable deposit in order to hold your date and time. The deposit is 20% of the price, and then the remaining 80% is due on the day of the shoot. Payments can be made via Venmo, Paypal, or mailed check. (I also offer online cc payments, but I do have to charge an additional 3% fee for that.)

I am very much looking forward to chatting with you!!!

Hugs | Morgan

CLOSE